Balearics Sailing Expedition is a Mile Building trip for those one looking to log miles (around 1300NM).
This Sailing Expedition is a good option if you are looking for a adventurous 2 week sailing trip with several night watches and landing in different ports.
After crossing the Strait of Gibraltar well be heading to Cabo de Gata and after that to Cabo de Palos where we will cross to Formentera and Ibiza.
The route will be adjusted to the weather forecast, but if we have the option we like to visit Cabrera Island, anchor in Formentera and explore some nice calas in the south of Ibiza.
On the way back we might stop in Cartagena, Almerimar, Gibraltar or another port.
Balearic Sailing Expedition is probably the best Mile Building trip in the Mediterranean.
Max crew onboard during this Expedition: 3 + skipper
Next sailing adventure
Departure/Return LocationFaro | Olhão
Dress CodeOffshore sailing | Night watch | Wet Gear
IncludedHeavy TrafficNature ExpeditionNight Sailing
Not IncludedHistoric HeritageTidal
A plan is just a plan. We like to sail. We don't like to motor.
- Minimum Bareboat Skipper or equivalente
- VHF certificate
- Check the calendar>> and choose your Sailing Expedition
- Email us to check the availability
- Read “What to expect>>” and “Terms and conditions>>“
- Fill up Booking form>>
- Pay the 155€ booking fee (any bank fees of taxes must be added to the payment) using our bank information here>>
- Send us the proof of payment