Preparation for a Sailing Expedition
There are several things to organize before joining a Sailing Expedition with us.
Your bag might varies by the kind of sailing we´ll do. We try and give those uncertain what to bring some guidelines on useful items to have with you during a Sailing Expedition with Atlantic Explorers! You will need:
- Shoes for boating – non marking sole
- Books/magazines or a Kindle/iPad
- Lightweight long-sleeve shirt
- Clothes for daytime (quick-dry preferable)
- One set of warm clothes for evening watches
- Medications you take (you MUST tell us health issues on booking form)
- Personal toiletries
- Lightweight rain jacket or foul-weather jacket
What not to bring – we provide this onboard
- Sleeping bag
Helpful tips reminders
Pack one pair of deck shoes and one pair of flipflops – you won’t need anything more!
Long underwear & lightweight foulie pants work better than cotton pants or jeans if it’s chilly.
Befor pack your stuff make sure to check the weather forecast. Adjust your clothes to the weather forecast.
IMPORTANT! Packing List – all items must fit in one (1) SOFT BAG.
Welcome aboard and see you soon!