Solo traveler friendly holidays
According to solotravelerworld.com, while you may discover solo travel by chance — because you don’t have anyone to travel with when you have the time and the money to go — you will likely do so again by choice. After all, solo travel is all about you.
There are practical perks to solo travel.
- You do what you want, when you want. Traveling single, you’re on your own schedule.
- You’re free to meet locals and other travelers — and, because you’re alone, it happens often and easily.
- You’re able to focus on the destination and all it offers without distractions.
- You enjoy periods of quiet for reading, art, reflection… you have as much downtime as you want.
- You follow your own interests, be they bungee jumping or combing archives.
- You receive special treatment as locals often go out of their way to enhance your solo travel experience.
We are a solo traveler friendly Sailing Expeditions. Welcome aboard!